Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am not the crazy one

I sometimes feel like all I do is complain. But this needs to come out. This is what I want in life I want to help people and to feel appreciated. I want to feel loved and to love others. It bothers me when people don't appreciate my help and treat me like I am incompetent. Some days I can't chase this feeling away and I wish that I could live somewhere else. Preferably in a big city like SF in an apartment and I would have a job where I would make enough money to get by but I would be happy because people love and appreciate me. Well the fact is happiness has to start with me regardless of how others treat me.

1 comment:

Liv said...

I like your conclusion here. I just came across your blog and it's something I've been thinking about a bit lately too - our happiness is actually not dependent on anything but ourselves. What other people do with your kindness is actually irrelevant to your life. Cause and effect - concentrate on making good causes and the effects will always be good, even if you don't see it :) Have a good day!

Relaxing and Refreshing


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones